We had a great weekend at Felicia and David's beautiful wedding in So Cal. Pictures to come soon, but I wanted to get something up here because I'm sure that you're sick of looking at the same post for a week now!
Livvy didn't attend this wedding (my parents thankfully took her for the evening so Doug and I could have a night to ourselves. Thanks guys!). But she sure did enjoy playing with my bouquet the next morning...


In other news, we're planning on (finally!!!) moving into our new house this coming weekend! There's still a bit of work to be done, but it's getting to a livable point. We're so excited, and I am beyond thankful for Doug putting so many long hours into this project over the past 4 months. He's truly done an amazing job, and I am so lucky to have him in my life :).
1 comment:
Sorry ladies, I think LIvvy is the cutest (honorary) bridesmaid. Unfortunately the flowers are almost as big as she is...
Post a Comment