Our little family blog has reached over 30,000 hits! I'm pretty sure that several thousand of those come from my mom, who is a self-admitted Olivia stalker ;).
However, we're pretty curious about who else is reading! So the question of the day is: who are you people? Drop us a comment and let us know (even if we don't know you, we're okay with that too :).
Thanks for stopping by! It's so much fun to share Oliva's first months with you all.
On another note, Doug's friends Dax and Christina sent Livvy some awesome one-of-a-kind babywear. MAG 5 is the name of Doug's riding group, and they have a logo they've created that they're put on stickers and other things. This group of guys is very important to Doug, and Livvy feels so special to be an honorary member of the group :).


Yep, she's still after those darn feet...

However, we're pretty curious about who else is reading! So the question of the day is: who are you people? Drop us a comment and let us know (even if we don't know you, we're okay with that too :).
Thanks for stopping by! It's so much fun to share Oliva's first months with you all.
On another note, Doug's friends Dax and Christina sent Livvy some awesome one-of-a-kind babywear. MAG 5 is the name of Doug's riding group, and they have a logo they've created that they're put on stickers and other things. This group of guys is very important to Doug, and Livvy feels so special to be an honorary member of the group :).


Yep, she's still after those darn feet...

12 comments:
I am a Livvy stalker too!!!!!!!!
XOXO, Erin
I do!
The Lairds are looking :o
i check your blog all the time! i love the updates!!
I love her A! She is looking so cute! Say hi to Doug for Andrew and I and give Livvy a hug! xoxo Jamie
Of course I am a blog follower! Love it :-) XOXO
I check your cute blog Andrea! Olivia is beautiful!
LOVE the Mag5 dress... brilliant! And she is so cute in it!!! How long before she can wear a helmet and go riding with daddy? :)
Kyla and I check out the updates! I think both of your writing styles are very funny. I will have to give baby Olivia a Blink Skincare dress too! Tom
I am a follower of your blog as well! Hey, how do you know how mnay hits you receive on your blog?
I'm a total Livvy stalker... that little face makes the day that much better! :)
I love hearing about all things Olivia. Wish you were closer so that we would possibly have a chance to hang out. Especially because Avery things that she is going to be getting a pink "bike" (Quad) someday! Lots of love to you!
Post a Comment