It's hard to believe that Olivia will be 4 months old this coming weekend! Everyone told me that time flies with kids, and now I'm really starting to see where they're coming from. I think back to her first few weeks (and the days where I never thought that I would sleep again), and it's a distant memory at this point. Of course, she was an absolutely beautiful newborn, but I must admit that I'm liking this stage even better. It's so amazing to see her interacting with the world around her, smiling and giggling and trying to figure out how to use her hands to capture things that interest her (that is, when she's not attempting to shove her entire hand into her mouth).
Doug swears that she's a bit bigger every morning, and I have to agree...it's crazy looking at her newborn pictures and comparing them to more recent photos! She's literally doubled in weight in 4 months (we like to tell people that she's well-fed :).
Olivia is getting much stronger, and is really working to lift her head up and check things out when we put her on her stomach. It's only a matter of time before she starts crawling - you can tell that she's dying to figure out how to get herself around!



This kiddo is a spit factory. I think that I spend half of her waking hours mopping up her drool. I'm pretty sure that if we collected it all we could easily create a small lake.

It's gotten much chillier here in the past week. I think that fall is here to stay. Time to break out her winter wardrobe... and some tiny little socks :)

Olivia is getting much stronger, and is really working to lift her head up and check things out when we put her on her stomach. It's only a matter of time before she starts crawling - you can tell that she's dying to figure out how to get herself around!



This kiddo is a spit factory. I think that I spend half of her waking hours mopping up her drool. I'm pretty sure that if we collected it all we could easily create a small lake.

It's gotten much chillier here in the past week. I think that fall is here to stay. Time to break out her winter wardrobe... and some tiny little socks :)

We are officially moving into our new house this weekend, so pictures to come next week when we're somewhat unpacked! We have visitors coming on Monday (Courtney and her adorable little man Parker), so I'm really looking forward to seeing them and spending time together as we settle into our new place.
Just heard the little miss wake up from her nap time. (Only 40 minutes. Ugh.) Byeee!
1 comment:
HOrray that you're moving in!!! That is GREAT news! :)
LOVE that bubbly picture! And the rest of course.
Post a Comment