Friday, October 16, 2009

Remodel Pics

Anyone else hate how blogger uploads the photo order?

Anyways, the house is about 90% done right now. We still need to install our family room built-in cabinets, final coat on the hardwoods, install shutters, hang some lights, etc.

Andrea and I are both super stoked to call this home, we are that excited about what we have accomplished with the remodel.

The custom iron railing, the hardwood floor color, the paint colors, the granite tops, the kitchen backsplash, the master bathroom tile and feel...we just love everything!





































3 comments:

Erin said...

I have been dying to see it. IT looks GREAT guys!!

Unknown said...

The house looks amazing Andrea! I bet you guys are so happy to finally be in!! Enjoy :)

Karen said...

Hi Andrea and Doug--the house looks great!!! You must be happy to finally be in. I know what your're going thru with the remodel. We're still doing it after 5 yrs. and a fire. xoxox A. Karen