A friend needed a baby to make a total mess out of some carpet for an advertisement, so of course she thought of miss O to fill the role. The plan was simple: Olivia had to play with some toys, and then eat ice cream and smear it all over the carpet. Of course, working with a one year old is never that easy!
Here's how our morning went...
Getting the star ready!

All clean and pretty...


She was VERY interested in the cameras and filming equipment, and of course wanted to play with that instead of her toys.


It, surprisingly, took a bit of coaxing from Doug to get her to eat the ice cream.


But once she got into it (and after throwing quite a fit) she loved it!



The carpet carnage.

Olivia's "appearance fee" was a thorough carpet cleaning of our entire house, and I'm happy to report that the chocolate seems to have come out. Her sweater, however, is not looking so good. I'm off to see if Oxy Clean can work its magic on this one...
Of course, I'll post a link to the commercial when it's all put together!
Here's how our morning went...
Getting the star ready!

All clean and pretty...


She was VERY interested in the cameras and filming equipment, and of course wanted to play with that instead of her toys.


It, surprisingly, took a bit of coaxing from Doug to get her to eat the ice cream.


But once she got into it (and after throwing quite a fit) she loved it!



The carpet carnage.

Olivia's "appearance fee" was a thorough carpet cleaning of our entire house, and I'm happy to report that the chocolate seems to have come out. Her sweater, however, is not looking so good. I'm off to see if Oxy Clean can work its magic on this one...
Of course, I'll post a link to the commercial when it's all put together!
4 comments:
your insane! I never would have agreed to let my kids smear chocolate icecream into my carpet! lol. She is a cute little star though
I know, I was pretty nervous about it! But Tami said she'd replace the carpet if it didn't come up :).
Ummm, still waiting for a blog post from your Seattle week... pretty sure that you took some cute pics at the zoo...
Try that with PB & J next time. She looks awfully cute.
1) your blog looks pretty- love the new look!
2) Olivia looked darling, all camera ready!
3) I can't wait to see the commercial!
4) As I was looking at the photos, I kept thinking, "ice cream? On the carpet? The real carpet?? What if it doesn't come out!????" So glad it did :) Now, tell me that you saved the adorable sweater!
Post a Comment