Olivia has been pretty excited about the "dee" (aka "bee" - all b's are d's according to her) costume hanging in her closet. We finally got to break it out this morning for a Halloween party with our awesome Stroller Strides group, the first of FOUR parties she'll be attending this week. At least we're getting our money's worth out of her costume, right?
Once we got to the party, she couldn't have cared less about the other kids in their costumes or the fun craft they had planned. The girl had one thing on her mind: FOOD. She spent most of her time standing at the table, trying to get the goodies off & saying "cookie" and "treat" to anyone who came near the table.

Success.

We attempted to get a photo of all of the kiddos in their costumes. This is the best I could do!

Once we got to the party, she couldn't have cared less about the other kids in their costumes or the fun craft they had planned. The girl had one thing on her mind: FOOD. She spent most of her time standing at the table, trying to get the goodies off & saying "cookie" and "treat" to anyone who came near the table.

Success.

We attempted to get a photo of all of the kiddos in their costumes. This is the best I could do!

2 comments:
Ahhh, so awesomely cute!!! I love it. But I can't believe how much she's grown since her days as a lady bug!
I think that you got a pretty good group shot!!! Most of the kids are even looking up (at the wall of mommies and their cameras!)!
It was great to see you and Olivia today :) She is an adorable "dee" and I love love love her little black shoes!
Post a Comment