My mom came up for the weekend (yay!!!), so we headed out for our first pumpkin patch visit of the season.
This, my So Cal friends, is what a REAL pumpkin patch looks like. (Last year Doug thought that it was hilarious that I showed up to the mucky pumpkin patch in leather flats, not realizing that pumpkins don't naturally grow in parking lots and hay bales like they do in California).


Grandma and her girl.

Olivia was a bit weary at first, but then once she realized that she could crawl around in the muck she was all over them!


This one?

She also thought that they made a great horsie ride.

On a related note, I got some fun pumkins while we were there to add to my front door Halloween decor :). Can you tell that I'm pretty excited about trick-or-treating this year?

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! Thanks SO much for visiting, Mom!
P.S. I'm pretty much trying to blog at least once a week now... with Olivia getting so mobile it's getting harder to a) carry a camera and b) capture her not moving!
This, my So Cal friends, is what a REAL pumpkin patch looks like. (Last year Doug thought that it was hilarious that I showed up to the mucky pumpkin patch in leather flats, not realizing that pumpkins don't naturally grow in parking lots and hay bales like they do in California).


Grandma and her girl.

Olivia was a bit weary at first, but then once she realized that she could crawl around in the muck she was all over them!


This one?

She also thought that they made a great horsie ride.

On a related note, I got some fun pumkins while we were there to add to my front door Halloween decor :). Can you tell that I'm pretty excited about trick-or-treating this year?

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! Thanks SO much for visiting, Mom!
P.S. I'm pretty much trying to blog at least once a week now... with Olivia getting so mobile it's getting harder to a) carry a camera and b) capture her not moving!
2 comments:
oh man, I wish we would have gone with you! I did the same thing with the leather flats thing... I had never been to a patch before I moved to WA.
Fun!
I love the thought of you at the pumpkin patch in ballet flats :)
Great pictures, and Olivia is darling, as always.
Your front door looks awesome- way to get into the spirit!
Hope to see you soon!!!!! :)
Post a Comment