I'm tired of looking at the same post from last week (as I'm sure you all are, too) but don't have much to report. So here are some random ramblings...
I went to Target this week and bought nothing. Absolutely nothing. It's a miracle! And I'm pretty sure that I deserve some sort of award for this behavior. Perhaps another trip to Target?
I'm trying my hardest to stop biting my nails. I've promised myself one of the new shellac manicures if I go for two weeks... I'm very intrigued by these and need some sort of reward system for myself. I've made it for four days now, still going strong!
I'm going to my first pilates reformer session on Friday and I am SO excited! I'm hoping that it helps my back (which is in constant agony from carrying around a chunk-a-monk toddler whose name will go unmentioned), and getting into better shape would be pretty amazing, too. (Doug rocks for getting me a couple private lessons for Christmas :)
I never realized that crayons could cause so many issues. There have been many time-outs in the past few days due to improper crayon usage. It's a good thing that Olivia is very cute because she can definitely be quite a little buggar! I think that she has unfortunately inherited my stubborn streak.
And now, on to the photo portion of this post...
Bedhead. So cute on toddlers. Not so cute on adults.

There is nothing more precious than a girl and her first BFF girlfriend.



Bubbles totally rock.

I'm pretty sure that we need a dog.

That's all I've got for now. Hope everyone is having a great week!
Oh, and happy Dr. Seuss day!
I went to Target this week and bought nothing. Absolutely nothing. It's a miracle! And I'm pretty sure that I deserve some sort of award for this behavior. Perhaps another trip to Target?
I'm trying my hardest to stop biting my nails. I've promised myself one of the new shellac manicures if I go for two weeks... I'm very intrigued by these and need some sort of reward system for myself. I've made it for four days now, still going strong!
I'm going to my first pilates reformer session on Friday and I am SO excited! I'm hoping that it helps my back (which is in constant agony from carrying around a chunk-a-monk toddler whose name will go unmentioned), and getting into better shape would be pretty amazing, too. (Doug rocks for getting me a couple private lessons for Christmas :)
I never realized that crayons could cause so many issues. There have been many time-outs in the past few days due to improper crayon usage. It's a good thing that Olivia is very cute because she can definitely be quite a little buggar! I think that she has unfortunately inherited my stubborn streak.
And now, on to the photo portion of this post...
Bedhead. So cute on toddlers. Not so cute on adults.

There is nothing more precious than a girl and her first BFF girlfriend.



Bubbles totally rock.

I'm pretty sure that we need a dog.

That's all I've got for now. Hope everyone is having a great week!
Oh, and happy Dr. Seuss day!
2 comments:
Shellac is SUCH a good reward. I've had them for months now and love it. I can abuse the hell out of my hands (i.e. constant germ-o-phobe hand washing style and dish washing) and they look perfect (apart from grow out) until the next one! Okay, I'll stop endorsing =)
I like your ramblings!
And I love O's little skinny jeans!
Post a Comment