Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3.16.11

As you may have guessed from my lack of posting over the past week, all of my germ prevention did absolutely nothing to prevent me from catching the flu from Doug. Ugh. I'm just coming back to life, next year I'll definitely be getting a flu shot!

Anyhoo, I organized a St. Patrick's day cupcake decorating event at Cupcake Royale for our playgroup. It was totally chaotic (25 toddlers plus moms and other little babies, mixed with cupcakes, frosting, and sprinkles) but the kids had a blast! And the best part? We got to make a huge mess and someone else cleaned it up... I love events like that :)







(sneaking spare cupcakes off of the tray)


On a totally different note, since the whole 'using the potty incident' a few weeks ago, O has been pretty insistent on hanging out on it a couple times a day. However, the closest that she's come to using it again is peeing on the ground next to it. Awesome.

I'm pretty sure that part of the reason she's so interested in the potty is because she gets to be naked (she actually insists on being completely undressed while she hangs out on there). And then once she's done she runs away and parades her naked self all over the house.


And when I tell her it's time to put her diaper back on this is what she does. I'm so glad she's already learned to ignore me... just a taste of things to come I'm sure!


Hope everyone is having a good week!
We're leaving on Saturday for some of this goodness, I can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I love your blog! Olivia is darling... hope you are doing well :)

Annie said...

So cute! My favorite picture is the one of O sneaking the extra cupcake :)
I am jealous of your vacation! Can I sneak into your suitcase?!?!