My mom and I started painting a mural in O's bedroom over the summer to match her bedding, but we didn't quite finish it. And it stayed that way for an inappropriately long time. Finally, I got tired at looking at a half-done painting and found the motivation to finish it up! Of course, she'll probably decide in a year or so that she doesn't like it anymore and I'll have to paint over it. But for now, she loves it!

Close-up view.

Other wall.

I also put up a few newborn things (so I can look at them an say "when did she get so big?!?") and finished her first year frame (thanks Erin & Gail, I love it!).

My next project? Replacing the HIDEOUS bench seat and pillows in the play room. Yellow, red, and white striped chenille mixed with nautical-theme pillows? No thanks.

P.S. Our little exhibitionist worked herself into the nude again last night. This is how I found her over an hour after I put her to bed. No jammies, no blankie... the only thing she kept in the crib was a little stuffed animal. I wish this was video because she's also saying "doggie, doggie, woof, woof" and panting. Stinker.

(Excuse the fuzzy iPhone pic)

Close-up view.

Other wall.

I also put up a few newborn things (so I can look at them an say "when did she get so big?!?") and finished her first year frame (thanks Erin & Gail, I love it!).

My next project? Replacing the HIDEOUS bench seat and pillows in the play room. Yellow, red, and white striped chenille mixed with nautical-theme pillows? No thanks.

P.S. Our little exhibitionist worked herself into the nude again last night. This is how I found her over an hour after I put her to bed. No jammies, no blankie... the only thing she kept in the crib was a little stuffed animal. I wish this was video because she's also saying "doggie, doggie, woof, woof" and panting. Stinker.

(Excuse the fuzzy iPhone pic)
1 comment:
you need to pin her zipper so she cant unzip it. Thats what I have to do to quin.
and YES!!! We are coming to Mexico!!! OF COURSE. I've only been looking forward to it since last march.
Oh! And, super super cute mural. You painted that yourself?! Amazing. I'm beyond impressed.
Loves!
Post a Comment