Two years ago, I married my very best friend.

Happy anniversary, Doug!
143
As for the rest of the weekend...
Saturday we went to an M's game. It was the perfect spring baseball weekend - we're finally getting amazing weather! Olivia loves M's games - lots of noise and people to look at!

Sunday Doug made me breakfast for Mother's Day :)

Yes, I know that this isn't the best picture but I wanted to document breakfast.

Then I spent Sunday afternoon working in my garden. Yes, I officially feel like a suburban housewife now that I spend my weekends "working in the garden". Anyhoo, I discovered what happens when I turn my back to Olivia for longer than 10 seconds.

Mmm...dirt...
Took a few photos before heading over to Perry family dinner.
Me and my girl on my first official Mother's Day!

I am pretty convinced that there's nothing cuter than a dad and his daughter.

She's getting so big!

1 comment:
Happy Late Mother's Day Andrea :) Your blog is the best! Olivia is getting SO big!!!
Post a Comment