A mish-mash of things to post. None of them connect, but part of doing this blog is that I'm going to use a lot of it to make some sort of baby book, so I feel like if I don't post these things I won't remember them all :).
We have a berry monster on our hands. Specifically, a blueberry monster. We're having visions of Violet Beauregarde over here. Olivia has developed an obsession with them over the last week, and basically refuses to eat much of anything else. She'll pick at whatever I put on her tray, but as soon as the berries come out they're the only thing that she'll eat. Guess it could be worse, right? (Although I don't even want to tell you what all of this berry eating is doing to her diapers. Gross.)

On a more pleasant note, O is getting stronger at holding herself upright! She still needs to be supported by something, but it's fun to see her up on her feet.

I cannot believe that she's getting so big. 3 weeks to go until her first birthday!
Doug captured this video of Olivia doing what we call her "circle scoot". We like it a lot.
P.S. A non Olivia-related item (shocker, I know). Mom, these are for you :). For anyone who's curious, these are pictures of our Dogwood tree in full bloom. So gorgeous.


We have a berry monster on our hands. Specifically, a blueberry monster. We're having visions of Violet Beauregarde over here. Olivia has developed an obsession with them over the last week, and basically refuses to eat much of anything else. She'll pick at whatever I put on her tray, but as soon as the berries come out they're the only thing that she'll eat. Guess it could be worse, right? (Although I don't even want to tell you what all of this berry eating is doing to her diapers. Gross.)

On a more pleasant note, O is getting stronger at holding herself upright! She still needs to be supported by something, but it's fun to see her up on her feet.

I cannot believe that she's getting so big. 3 weeks to go until her first birthday!
Doug captured this video of Olivia doing what we call her "circle scoot". We like it a lot.
P.S. A non Olivia-related item (shocker, I know). Mom, these are for you :). For anyone who's curious, these are pictures of our Dogwood tree in full bloom. So gorgeous.


3 comments:
Blueberries are a superfood, which only means that pretty girl is only going to grow into an even prettier and healthier lil' lady! :)
But yes, I don't know what that is going to do to diaper patrol. haha
xoxo
I am dying; Circle scoot is super cute. And then she's so proud at the end! LOLing
OMG- Owen did the "circle scoot" too! I thought my kid was strange, but if your kid is doing it, I know he was strange! Just kidding...such cute things that you have to document! I can't believe she is going to be 1...time just flies doesn't it?
PS. Your tree is just beautiful! Love it!!!
Post a Comment