We had a pretty fun weekend here at Casa Perry. So fun that we only took pictures with the little camera and most of them turned out like junk :(. But I know that you Olivia-followers are waiting for a blog update, so here's what I salvaged.
Saturday night we had Olivia's favorite new friend Carter over. She has a total crush on the li'l man. Since they both refused to go to bed like we had planned, the two of them had a movie date (Baby Einstein, of course) while we adults enjoyed our dinner.

Yes, there was hand holding. Olivia is a rather forward little thing!
We hosted the Superbowl here on Sunday. I didn't take any decent pictures of the party, but I managed to capture the best part of it all: my Valentine's butter cookies. Yum.

Best. Butter. Cookie. Recipe. Ever. Nigella Lawson Butter Cookies.
Today was my turn to host my weekly mom's group. Here's some of the ladies and their little ones...

Olivia, once again, attacked poor Carter. She's diving in for a kiss here... She's quite smitten with him!

No comments:
Post a Comment