First, let me apologize for being the worst blogger ever. I could give you a million excuses (our internet has been down, I've been on the hunt for the perfect winter jacket for Olivia, Doug has been bugging me to clean windows, etc.), but the truth is that I've just been a bit lazy about it!
Anyhoo, we had a great first Halloween with the little miss. I decided a while back that I wanted her to be a ladybug, and I found the perfect little costume for her.


(looking at her lips in that picture, I'm thinking that she really wanted to be dressed up as Elvis)
Obligatory family photo.

My mom came up for the weekend so she could be here for Livvy's first Halloween experience. We had so much fun. Thanks for coming, mom... can't wait to do it again soon!


Sadly, we were a bit slower on the trick-or-treaters then we thought we'd be. Livvy occupied herself on her new favorite perch - Dad's shoulders!

Sunday the ladies headed out to Chateau Ste Michele to enjoy the scenery. And okay, maybe some wine, too. It was a gorgeous day, and we had a lot of fun (that is, until an ill-timed dirty diaper forced us to quickly leave the premises. Awesome. Note to self: babies don't really understand wine tasting etiquette.).

Me and my girl :).

Anyhoo, we had a great first Halloween with the little miss. I decided a while back that I wanted her to be a ladybug, and I found the perfect little costume for her.


(looking at her lips in that picture, I'm thinking that she really wanted to be dressed up as Elvis)
Obligatory family photo.

My mom came up for the weekend so she could be here for Livvy's first Halloween experience. We had so much fun. Thanks for coming, mom... can't wait to do it again soon!


Sadly, we were a bit slower on the trick-or-treaters then we thought we'd be. Livvy occupied herself on her new favorite perch - Dad's shoulders!

Sunday the ladies headed out to Chateau Ste Michele to enjoy the scenery. And okay, maybe some wine, too. It was a gorgeous day, and we had a lot of fun (that is, until an ill-timed dirty diaper forced us to quickly leave the premises. Awesome. Note to self: babies don't really understand wine tasting etiquette.).

Me and my girl :).

2 comments:
I love the pics!!! You guys are adorable and Olivia looked too cute as a lady bug!
PS- Her boyfriend the pumpkin says hi :)
What are you talking about? You are the BEST blogger ever... you're the only one that has a baby AND still blogs. ... Livvy looked darling in that lady bug outfit, well played. :)
Post a Comment