If we could read Livvy's mind, I'm pretty sure that it would sound something like this...
Got milk?

Hey you, up there, are you going to feed me or what?

How about now?

Hi feet! Can I eat you?

(Notice the awesome trail of spit bubbles? Sweet.)
Daddy! Can you hook me up with something to eat?

Wheeee! This is almost as good as milk. Almost.

Doug asked me the other day if I was perhaps feeding her TOO much. I started cracking up... when she was first born his main concern was that she wasn't eating enough, and now he's worried that I'm overfeeding her. I told him that babies eat whenever they're hungry and stop when they're full. However, if she still has rolls like this by the time she's going into kindergarten then we'll have to talk :)
Got milk?

Hey you, up there, are you going to feed me or what?

How about now?

Hi feet! Can I eat you?

(Notice the awesome trail of spit bubbles? Sweet.)
Daddy! Can you hook me up with something to eat?

Wheeee! This is almost as good as milk. Almost.

Doug asked me the other day if I was perhaps feeding her TOO much. I started cracking up... when she was first born his main concern was that she wasn't eating enough, and now he's worried that I'm overfeeding her. I told him that babies eat whenever they're hungry and stop when they're full. However, if she still has rolls like this by the time she's going into kindergarten then we'll have to talk :)
1 comment:
I love it! She is perfect - the rolls are amazing!
Post a Comment