Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Look-alike

Ever since Olivia was born, we've been debating who she looks like. A lot of people have said more Doug than me, but then my parents came across these pictures. Check out the resemblance! (Olivia is on the left, I'm on the right. Both were taken with my Dad!)



Pretty awesome wallpaper in the background of my nursery, huh?

One more of me with my Dad. His shirt is awesome!


This is a picture of me and my grandpa on my Dad's side (we called him Pop Pop :)



The resemblance is pretty crazy... we'll see if it continues!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, so I came to the conclusion that Olivia looks like Andrea but has Doug's eyes.

Look at the picture you have of Doug in the header and then look at some of the pictures of Livvy oohing and ahhhing. Scarily the same exact look! :P

Unknown said...

I have said from the very beginning that she looks like you Andrea! What a lucky little girl :)

PS- The house is going to be amazing! I can't wait to see the final pics....