Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dress Up Time!

This morning, I decided to torture...umm, I mean play dress up, with Olivia. After all, part of the fun of having a little girl is putting her in ridiculous outfits :). Anyhoo, I have been searching for a tutu for her to wear for some newborn photos we're having taken next week, and stumbled upon this little beauty yesterday while we were in Santa Monica looking for tile for our new kitchen. It's not exactly the one that I had in mind, so the tutu hunt continues (Doug probably thinks that I've lost my mind at this point!).

And now, I present to you Princess Olivia!!!



I know that I'm biased, but could she be any cuter?!?


While looking for a clean onesie (her third one of the day since she's quite a messy girl!), I discovered this lovely bow. It's practically as big as her head!





She will be four weeks old this Friday, and I really can't believe that much time has already gone by! Part of me wants to freeze time so she'll be my little peanut forever... but then again, eventually sleeping more than three hours at a time is sounding very appealing at this point :).

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Let me know if you need another tutu-- my girlfriend who made your baby pack that I gave you when you were prego makes tutus as well (darling, I have had one made for Laurel's little one, and Anna had one made for Avery). They are DARLING. Hope all is well :-)

Pirate Girl said...

Andy, you are out of control...LOL!!! ;)