Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm Three (Days)!

Today was our first full day at home, and I must say that it's so nice to be back from the hospital. Miss Olivia is settling nicely into her new home, and we couldn't be more in love with her. I basically sit and stare at her all day long :). She's on a typical newborn schedule (sleeps all day and then is up all night), so we're all adjusting to a new way of life.

Our happy little family.

We were lucky enough to have both sets of grandparents with us for the weekend after her birth. Here's Olivia and I with her two grandma's.

Hello world!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

She is so adorable. You are so lucky. I couldn't be happier for the both of you. Get some sleep when you can! Love ya!

jen said...

Congrats! Olivia is precious. Andrea, you look great. =) Enjoy the time with family, and get ready for the fantastic ride!!

Erin said...

Shes is SO sweet! I love how her binky is practically as big as her face! :) Can't wait to snuggle her.

Unknown said...

I love her already...she is just too precious for words!!! Enjoy this time (even the sleepless nights)...it goes sooooo fast!

Pirate Girl said...

SO adorable. We love you guys and we can't wait to meet Miss Olivia :)

Melissa said...

She's so cute Andrea! Congratulations!!! I love the pink binky! PS- You try to sleep when that adorable little baby sleeps!