We've taken full advantage of a relatively dry week and spent as much time outside as possible over the past few days. Yay for sunshine! This California girl is definitely getting over the whole winter thing.
Olivia got to reacquaint herself with her old friend Mr. Crab (aka our sandbox).

Of course, she spent most of her time dumping the sand out of it.

Oh, the joy of window decals.

We also went to the park downtown to feed the ducks. Apparently, feeding the ducks really means stuffing one's face with the crackers.

And then running away from the ducks when they try and get in on the action.

After I took these pictures, we got in trouble because it is "illegal" to feed the ducks at Bellevue Park. I can see why, they're rather aggressive little things!
Olivia got to reacquaint herself with her old friend Mr. Crab (aka our sandbox).

Of course, she spent most of her time dumping the sand out of it.

Oh, the joy of window decals.

We also went to the park downtown to feed the ducks. Apparently, feeding the ducks really means stuffing one's face with the crackers.

And then running away from the ducks when they try and get in on the action.

After I took these pictures, we got in trouble because it is "illegal" to feed the ducks at Bellevue Park. I can see why, they're rather aggressive little things!
2 comments:
Since when is it illegal to feed the ducks there? People do it all the time!
Cute pictures- Olivia is getting so big!
Hasn't the dry weather been nice?!?! If only the sky would get a little more blue and the sun would get a little more warm... this California girl is also ready for some sunshine!
Miss seeing you, Andrea!!
Annie, apparently it makes them a bit too comfortable with people (and, as the lovely old lady told me as she was admonishing me, they supposedly carry disease). One pecked Olivia when she wouldn't drop her cracker!
And yes, I've been loving the sunshine! It never stays long enough, though. I think a trip to CA might be in order....
Miss seeing you, too! We need to get together. Email me - andrea@perrycasa.com and we'll play!
Post a Comment