Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday Events

Yesterday we had one of our playgroups over to the house for some holiday cookie decorating. I was a bit apprehensive about the combination of 15 toddlers and cookies, frosting, and sprinkles, but it actually went great (and the house survived intact!). Olivia was not at all into other kids playing with her toys (only child syndrome?), but once she discovered that there were treats involved she quickly got into the action!

Decorating with mama.


She somehow got her hands on an entire cup of frosting and thought that it was the greatest thing ever...




Getting really comfortable for ultimate frosting consumption.


Today we went to the Cougar Mountain Zoo with O's BFF Carter (and his mom, my dear friend Dana).


He's SO stinkin' cute!


Santa's sleigh was there for photo op's.


Of course, Olivia was more interested in eating than in seeing the animals.


The day sadly ended very quickly with an incredibly epic meltdown from O. It was honestly the worst one I've ever seen!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Hello! Cute! Your pictures are great, and your cookie party is such a cute idea, and I love that Olivia was so committed to the frosting. She even kicked her feet up and got comfy with that frosting! Love it!
I sure miss seeing you girls. Maybe after the holidays we can hit up the boats at the mall! :)

Felicia Pines said...

Why does that picture of O and the frosting, with her feet up remind me of two certain people and some Cinna-stix? :)