I realized today that I never posted the Halloween pictures I took over the course of the week, so here's a few...
We went trick-or-treating at a local retirement home the Friday before Halloween, which was a lot of fun.
Here's few of us mommas and our littles.


Olivia didn't really understand the whole thing at first, but then once she caught on that people gave her shiny things in crinkly wrappers she was all about it.

The whole time she had at leasat three bars per hand, and was holding on to them for dear life.

Later that afternoon, I figured that she'd like to help me gut the pumpkins, which she definitely did.



The actual Halloween night was pretty much a bust as far as Olivia was concerned. She did NOT want to put on her "dee" for the 4th time, and had no interest in trick-or-treating. Oh well, next year!
Grumpy bee.

The only semi-decent (although still out of focus) family shot.

Of course, the next day she decided that she was totally obsessed with carrying her pumpkin bag around and wouldn't part with it for days. Typical toddler.

P.S. Is there anything better than fall? I'm kinda obsessed with it. We've had some gorgeous days over the past few weeks, so I've been taking some photos - something to get me through the horrid winter they're predicting!



We went trick-or-treating at a local retirement home the Friday before Halloween, which was a lot of fun.
Here's few of us mommas and our littles.


Olivia didn't really understand the whole thing at first, but then once she caught on that people gave her shiny things in crinkly wrappers she was all about it.

The whole time she had at leasat three bars per hand, and was holding on to them for dear life.

Later that afternoon, I figured that she'd like to help me gut the pumpkins, which she definitely did.



The actual Halloween night was pretty much a bust as far as Olivia was concerned. She did NOT want to put on her "dee" for the 4th time, and had no interest in trick-or-treating. Oh well, next year!
Grumpy bee.

The only semi-decent (although still out of focus) family shot.

Of course, the next day she decided that she was totally obsessed with carrying her pumpkin bag around and wouldn't part with it for days. Typical toddler.

P.S. Is there anything better than fall? I'm kinda obsessed with it. We've had some gorgeous days over the past few weeks, so I've been taking some photos - something to get me through the horrid winter they're predicting!



1 comment:
She is too cute! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment