Today, I'm loving...
Olivia's new super-cheeser face.

Punk rock bathtimes.

Cousins in matching attire.


(Photos taken from my SIL Erin's adorable blog).
Gap's new City Flats. So cute.

The new Sara Bareilles album. Buy/download it. Now.
And, of course, what I love most of all today is the brave men and women who continue to serve and protect our country. And I am remembering those who lost their lives on 9.11.01. I think back to the many acts of heroism on that day, as well as those who continue to heroically protect our freedom, and feel so incredibly blessed to live in such an amazing place. Never forget.
Olivia's new super-cheeser face.

Punk rock bathtimes.

Cousins in matching attire.


(Photos taken from my SIL Erin's adorable blog).
Gap's new City Flats. So cute.

The new Sara Bareilles album. Buy/download it. Now.
And, of course, what I love most of all today is the brave men and women who continue to serve and protect our country. And I am remembering those who lost their lives on 9.11.01. I think back to the many acts of heroism on that day, as well as those who continue to heroically protect our freedom, and feel so incredibly blessed to live in such an amazing place. Never forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment