Wednesday, April 14, 2010

This past Saturday, Doug had a very big birthday. I am so thankful that so many of his friends came from near & far for the festivities, we had the best time! He celebrated his 30th properly with a mountain bike ride, karting, fancy steak dinner, and some late night basketball with the boys.

We didn't take too many pictures of the actual birthday, but here's one of the two of us at dinner. Proof that we actually get out once in a while!

P.S. For those of you who live in the area, I highly recommend John Howie Steakhouse. Yum.

Sunday we headed down to Pike's Place with Joe. I don't know why we don't go down there more often, it's so much fun! It was one of those amazingly beautiful days that reminded me why we live here. (And believe me, after two solid weeks of gray, rainy weather, I definitely needed reminding!)


Obligatory photo in front of the market.


Market goodness.







Gorgeous.


Sunday night we had a family dinner at our place. Here's Doug showing off his birthday present, a fancy-dancy Traeger grill.


Joe keeping Quin & Car entertained.


Happy birthday, Doug! I love you more than a fat kid loves cake (and that's a whole lot)!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so cute! I love the pics of Doug's big day...you look beautiful!!! Glad it was a fun day for Doug!