Monday, January 11, 2010

A random assortment of pics from the past few days...

I was trying to get a picture of Olivia with one of her new favorite toys, her jungle bell that she got in Kindermusik.
Unfortunately, she decided that she was going to spit up just as I was ready to take her photo. So a bell & barf picture it is!

She's already super interested in the stairs... I think that we're in serious trouble once she figure out the whole crawling thing. Right now she just lunges all over the place but hasn't yet figured out how to really propel herself forward, so we're safe for the time being!

I think that this is my new favorite Olivia face - turned slightly to the side, big eyes looking right at ya. Too cute!
Her hair is finally beginning to grow a bit over her ears... there's hope for her yet that she won't be pretty much bald forever!

Poor kid woke up with a high fever today, so we had our first experience with a sick baby. Not so fun, but she seems to be feeling a bit better this evening. Fingers crossed that she makes a rapid improvement in the next day because on Wednesday we're flying down to OC for a wedding (yay Ben & Mel!) and to see lots of people that we haven't seen in WAY too long...can't wait!

2 comments:

Felicia Pines said...

And as one of those people momma and lil miss O has to see, i say, "I can't wait either!!!"

Courtney said...

She is getting so big and more and more adorable. Enjoy the wedding. We will chit chat when you get back! Love ya!!