Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Eric & Kelly Suits - 8/15/09

Sorry that I've been a bad blogger lately...between Olivia, the house, and life in general, blogging has fallen by the wayside! I'm currently typing this post one-handed while using the other arm to hold Livvy while she's sleeping since she still refuses to nap in her crib!!!

Anyhoo, we had a fantastic weekend at Kelly and Eric's wedding a few weeks back! The ceremony and reception were held at a gorgeous vineyard in Pleasanton, CA. Kelly was (of course) an amazingly beautiful bride, and we couldn't be happier for the now Mr. and Mrs. Suits!

Here is Eric just before the ceremony, and Kelly taking her first steps down the aisle with her dad.



The 'maids & the 'men making their entrance.



A few shots from the ceremony. Eric's dad officiated (he's a judge), which added a really wonderful personal touch to the ceremony.


First dance as husband and wife :)


Of course, we took a few family shots. It's not all that often anymore that we're so nicely dressed and I have my hair and makeup done, so we had to take advantage of the situation!





We had the world's best babysitters (aka my parents) with us, too! They nicely took Olivia back to the hotel for the reception so Doug and I could have night out on out own - our first since she was born. Thanks so much for taking care of her for us!



One of the best parts about weddings is the opportunity to see lots of friends all at once. I'm so glad that Budge and Courtney were able to come...hope to see you two again soon (and Parker, too!).



And, of coruse, the obligatory "LA girls" shot...although Fe is in TN and I'm now in WA, so it might be time to rename the group. Love these girls!!!



Congrats Eric and Kelly!!! Hope you had a fantastic honeymoon!

Wedding season, as we've been calling it, continues with David and Felicia in October... Can't wait :)

3 comments:

Erin said...

andrea you look gorgeous! I love your dress.

We are sick today, well I am. I have a major headache that has been hanging around since sunday. You still want to hit u village sometime? Maybe thurs?

Randi said...

Andrea - you look amazing! And such an adorable little girl. xoxo Hope you are doing well.

Unknown said...

You look so great Andrea! I love the pics of Olivia...I haven't tried the bumbo with Dylan yet but it looks like Olivia loves it! She is so adorable...keep the pics coming!