
DJ and Jaci flew in from Seattle for the weekend of fun!

Saturday was the 4th annual Quadbooza. This year featured lovely Pepto-Bismol pink shirts, which made it easy to spot everyone! It was perfect weather for beach cruisers and fun...




Sunday we headed up to the Getty for an Easter picnic. The weather was awesome, and it was a beautiful day up there!
"I wonder what the poor people are doing today" - Doug Perry

One last shot from the weekend... 30 weeks and counting!!! We can't wait to meet our little girl :)
2 comments:
Looks like a great weekend and you look fabulous my dear! I can hardly wait to meet that little girl too! See you in a few weeks.
Cute! Hope you are doing well-- sorry I won't be able to make your baby shower, but let's try and get together soon! Take care of you!
Post a Comment