Saturday, July 19, 2008

Meeting Parker

I had a wonderful time visiting my friends Courtney and Ryan (aka Budge) and their adorable baby boy Parker. Parker is now close to six weeks, and he is just the cutest thing ever! We had a great time and took lots of adorable pictures of him...



Captured mid spit-up!

Court and Parker

Budge, Kim and Parker hanging out on the couch.

Parker and "Aunt" Andrea


Thanks for a wonderful week, Haedrich family! I had so much fun with you :).

For lots more Haedrich family pictures, check out their blog!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

We loved having you and are already looking into flights to come visit the Perry's in LA! Thanks for everything!

Erin said...

cute babe! She was one of your bridesmaids right? How fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin! Yes, she was one of my bridesmaids. We were looking at your blog and wondering what kinds of camera/lens you shoot with? Your pictures of Carson are SO adorable! Let me know so I can tell Courtney :)

Unknown said...

Omigosh... beautiful baby boy! And it looks like Court is faring better as the days go on. =)